Thursday, April 20, 2006

I look back....

At the time while I was just a little nothing...
Life was a repetition...same old stuff to do everyday
Then I was opened into a new world...
Where everything turns out to the way you didn't want it to

I was high...
High on you
But I knew that you were just too many light years away
So I kept you in memory

But it just finds its way into my heart
Breaking my whole routine
Everything is just so different
I wanted it to go this way
But it just went the other

So I knew just what to do
I had to push it to the back of my mind
And move along

But I'm now feeling it
A little thing called 'hurt'
But I told myself that
If anything's gonna happen
Is that you'll be back to how things were

Where it's all so simple
The life's predictable
And run from it all

To me this post is 'something'
But to some people it's crap

I jus had to do it
It'll be the last sentimental post you'll ever see!!!